Are you ready to deepen your yoga practice and become a certified yoga teacher? Life Retreat, Vinyasa Hatha & Yin Mastery Yoga Teacher Training Course
Study in-person @ Life Retreat @ Lourensford @ Somerset West
Online on Zoom
Our 200-hour yoga teacher training course qualifies you as an International Yoga Teacher
Benefits of Yoga Teacher Training
Held at our beautiful Life Retreat Studio at Lourensford Estate, or virtually on Zoom. Our highly reputable and renowned Teachers from the USA will be facilitating the course in South Africa. They will provide a deeply spiritual journey and a chance to learn from the best.
Accessible to all levels of yogis, our 200-hour yoga teacher training course is perfect for beginners and advanced practitioners alike.
- Learn techniques to improve flexibility, strength, balance, and mindfulness. Plus gaining an internationally recognised qualification will set you up for success in the future.
Benefits of Yoga Teacher Training
Our affordable early bird offer means that our course is now more accessible than ever before, with payment plans available to make it easy to achieve your dream of becoming a yoga teacher. Our course runs over weekends, making it accessible to those who work or are studying.
- Flexibility ensures that you can balance your personal and professional commitments while pursuing your passion for yoga.
Our 200-hour yoga teacher training course also offers a perfect way to deepen your yoga practice and learn about the history and philosophy of yoga.
- Gain a deep understanding of the practice’s spiritual and philosophical underpinnings, while also learning the practical aspects of teaching yoga.
But that’s not all – our course also offers solutions for various illnesses and ailments, making it an excellent option for those looking to improve their mental and physical health.
- Learn techniques to help you deal with stress, anxiety, and other mental health challenges, along with improving your overall physical fitness and well-being.
At House of yoga academy, we’re committed to making yoga accessible to all communities. Our affordable course price makes it easy for everyone to become a yoga teacher, and we’re proud to offer payment plans to make it even more accessible.
Our 200-hour yoga teacher training course is the perfect course to do during your gap year or as a way to grow and develop before starting university or entering the workforce.
- Not only will you deepen your yoga practice, but you’ll also gain an internationally recognised qualification that will set you up for success in the future.
If you have any questions about our 200-hour yoga teacher training course, please don’t hesitate to contact us.
We’re here to help and support you on your yoga journey.
When you complete the course you will learn:
- Recognize, learn and teach the most common yoga poses.
- Practice and understand the yoga pose practised and its intention.
- Understand what limits a person’s ability in certain yoga poses and how to adjust.
- Learn and teach the most common breathing practices and why it’s done.
- Dive deep into yoga philosophy and how it relates to our current life.
- How to safely sequence a yoga class everyone will love and want to take again!
- The Business of Yoga – how to set yourself apart and promote your classes
Dates of Teacher Training:
- June 2014
- Every Friday and Saturday for 7 Weeks
Teacher Training Class Schedule:
Daily 8:00 am-4:30 pm
Affordable Payment Plans are available from only R2500 a month
*R3500 non-refundable deposit due upon sign-up.
Additional Fees are not included in the investment. These arrangements are to be booked and paid for by the trainee participating in the above training.
* Housing accommodations
This link has some great Accommodation near the studio:
The Erinvale Hotel is a great choice, very close as well and a beautiful walk to and from the studio.
Email us at firstname.lastname@example.org, and we’ll call you back to discuss your options
Call to set up a Whats App call: 087 135 5542
Whats app 083 460 6084
We can’t wait to help you achieve your dream of becoming an Internationally Certified Yoga Teacher!