Organic eye gel is the way to go! Finding the right eye gel makes all the difference to your day. There is nothing worse than waking up with puffy, tired eyes.
This easy-to-whip-up home remedy is straightforward and easy to make. It contains elements that are light on the skin. It is, therefore, suitable for all ages.
If you are suffering from puffy/tired eyes or dark circles, this is a remarkable way to go forward. It includes hydrating aloe vera, soothing cucumber, anti-inflammatory chamomile and skin tightening witch hazel.
What you will need:
* 50g fresh aloe vera gel (Approx 1-2 leaves depending on their size)
* 1/2 whole cucumber
* 1 T dried chamomile
* 1 T dried witch hazel
How to make it:
- Cut the Aloe era leaves lengthwise and scoop out the gel.
- Slice the cucumber up roughly and throw into a juicer or blender. If you use a blender, remember to run it through a sieve afterwards.
- Place the cucumber in a saucepan and add the chamomile and the witch hazel.
- On a low heat, bring to boil and then turn off the stove.
- Stir well and let the herbs infuse. Allow the mix settle for 5-8 minutes.
- Strain it, until you are left with the cucumber herb infusion.
- Whisk the infusion, one teaspoon at a time, into the gel. It will only be 2 or 3 teaspoons before the gel gets runny, we don’t want it too runny!
- Pour into a glass jar, seal and store in the fridge for a week.
And apply when necessary.
[Tweet “Make your own organic Aloe Vera Gel”]