It’s unbelievable how much stuff I dig out of my purse when I clean it out every now and then. It has tons of good stuff in it including grocery receipts, ATM slips, sweet wrappers, tissues, used tissues…
You see, my bag comes with me everywhere and I would be devastated if I ever were to lose it. Your bag is far more than only a place to stash your keys and cash. But then there are times when your bag is full of things you shouldn’t even be carrying.
There are obvious things such as your lipstick, money wallet, phone and pen, but there are other ten essential things every woman should have in her purse at all times. Let’s take a look at these must-haves so that you can be ready for anything, which life throws your way
1.Hand sanitizer is one of the most important things you should have in your bag. It will help protect you and anyone you meet and make contact with from spreading terrible germs. Opening doors, shaking hands, counting money are some of the reasons you should have hand sanitizer in your bag.
2. Safety Pins: These are a lifesaver if you pop a button or a seam. What’s more, a small one can pinch-hit for a necklace clasp if yours suddenly breaks.
3. A nail file: It’s a fact of life that this is the one thing you always wind up asking people if they have but they almost always say no. No one wants to share dead skin. And, picking at rough edges can drive you to distraction.
4. Tissues: You never want to be without one of these if you feel a sneeze coming on.
5. USB flash drive: Keep this on your keychain to back up important documents when you’re traveling or giving a presentation out of the office.
6. Battery case or portable cellphone charger
A decent portable cellphone charger that will charge your battery a couple of times over is a must have.
7. Tampons/Pads: Hide away one or two tampons/pads in the small zipper section of your bag. Not only would these be helpful in an emergency, you can also give to someone who needs it.
8. Breath freshener: Bad breath is a turnoff in any situation. Always keep mints or gum in your purse.
9. Comb: To tidy up hair, those with frizzy hair would understand the importance. Don’t forget a headband, in case you need to throw up your hair and get to work.
10. And the knowledge that no matter what the outside of the bag looks like, how much you paid for it, or the label on the tag, your world is so much more than the sum of everything you’re carrying around, but at least they are the tools to help you conquer whatever comes you way that day.
Letʾs Have Fun Goodie Bag
This goodie bag contains a hanging magnetic dart/golf game, Black & White folding water bottle, CD carry case, Poncho in soccer ball holder. Click here to see what else it contains.
[Tweet “Ten Things Every Girl Should Carry in Her Purse. #Liferetreat_”]