Win Liquid Yoga bath soak from Mio’s latest high intensity body-care range worth R580!
Competition Starts: 2 May – Competition Ends: 3 June 2015
Liquid Yoga (restorative bath soak) – the perfect wind down wonder. This is the perfect milky-moisturising blend of essential oils, mineral salts and therapeutic herbs. Liquid Yoga is your personal masseuse in a bottle; helping with muscle fatigue, relaxing tight, stressed shoulders and soothing tired, achy bodies whilst detoxifying and re-energising. No other bath treatment is as rich in these incredible actives. Non-foaming, SLS free.
Liquid Yoga is best used in conjunction with relaxation techniques to promote fit, firm skin and ensure that oxygen gets to the cells in your skin too. Best-known as a personal masseuse in a bottle, Liquid Yoga will erase all memories of a strenuous day from muscle fatigue to stressed shoulders and achy bodies.
Liquid yoga bath soak
Liquid Yoga’s amazing ingredients
- Epsom Salts for the relief of cramps and aches
- V-Tonic which comprises of a blend of essential oils and extracts including Mentha Arvensis Leaf Oil, Citrus Lemon Peel Oil and Lavender to ease and relax muscles, help with insomnia, stress and anxiety
- Sage and Basil to improve circulation and increase the skin’s oxygen levels
- Murumuru Buttter with its anti-inflammatory and mega-moisturising properties
- Arnica, renowned for its healing properties to soothe and restore
- Andiroba Oil to deeply penetrate and ease muscular aches and pains
- Horse Chestnut Seed Extract is rich in Escin and Quercetin for strong inflammatory relief and to boost antioxidant protection. Excellent for bruises and leg fatigue
- Fig Extract which helps fight environmental toxins
[Tweet “#Win Mio Liquid Yoga bath soak for Mother’s Day @liferetreat_ @giveawaySA_ #giveawaysa”]
[Tweet “#lifestyleshoponline: the one stop online shop, for all your lifestyle shopping needs”]
[Tweet “#giveawaysa is running daily competitions as from today #enter & #win”]