As we start getting older, our skin regime becomes a very important part of our day and night routine of life. We are constantly looking for new products on the market to help prevent wrinkles and fight early signs of ageing.
As a busy working woman, I don’t have time to spend hours a day trying to figure out how to prevent ageing. And if I did do that, I would probably age even quicker. After receiving this beautiful package from Clarins I felt as if my skincare concerns were solved.
Clarins recently launched their new ‘Multi-Active’ product range which aims to reduce early signs of ageing. This range contains a number of active ingredients and extracts which have proven to be highly beneficial for the concern of wrinkles and finer lines.
Multi-Active Jour (Day Cream)
New Multi-Active Day cream helps prevent and visibly correct the appearance of fine lines thanks to new Myrothamnus extract. The new extract minimises the impact of daily stress to help keep skin smooth and radiant. With technology powered by plant extracts and the latest breakthroughs in botanical research, these treatments visibly diminish the first signs of ageing, restore radiance, hydrate and maintain younger looking skin.
Take a pea size amount into the palm of your hands and apply every morning to a clean face and neck with light pressing motions, working from the centre of the face outwards.
- Encapsulated teasel extract: antioxidant and targeted revitalisation. Helps protect and prolong the youth of the skin.
- Free teasel extract: contributes to the radiance of the skin by boosting energy production.
- Myrothamnus extract: helps to mitigate the damaging effects of daily stress peaks. Helps smooth lines and tightens the skin by boosting collagen production.
- Hyaluronic acid complex: moisturises.
- “Light” pigments: illuminate and beautify the skin immediately.
Multi-Active Nuit (Night Cream)
The nourishing Multi-Active Night cream contains new Golden poppy extract which revitalises and protects the skin to reduce signs of lack of sleep.
Apply every night to a clean face and neck with light pressing motions, working from the centre of the face outwards.
- Encapsulated teasel extract: protects and prolongs youthful skin.
- Free teasel extract: revive the radiance.
- Organic California poppy extract: helps absorb visible damage of late nights and night-time awakenings. The skin is smooth and toned upon waking up.
- Hyaluronic acid complex: moisturises.
- Organic kiwi extract and organic shea butter: nourish and comfort the skin.
- Exclusive Clarins new-generation anti-pollution complex.
What I Love About These Products:
Often you purchase products that smell great, and feel great, but don’t have many active ingredients. I realised that it is one of the most significant properties to look at when buying skincare. So having said that, Clarins has proven to have a number of impressive active ingredients.
One of the other important factors of this range is that it also combats signs of ‘lack of sleep’ which is exactly what I need.
They are both very nourishing and hydrating for the skin, which is perfect for winter because my skin does tend to get a bit dull and dry.
What I don’t Love About These Products:
The majority of new products I apply to my skin I tend to have a slight breakout. Luckily with this, It wasn’t bad at all, but I think my skin did need to just get used to the range.
My Overall Review:
Clarins continues to uphold their impressive reputation for their high quality and luxurious products they produce. I love companies that grow with the fast-moving technological advances to improve our lives. I would definitely recommend Clarins products to other consumers as a trusted and evolving brand.
“Do what you love, and you will never have to work a day in your life” It is so #worththewrinkle
[Tweet “Could This Be The Key To Wrinkle Free Skin? #worththewrinkle @liferetreat_ @ClarinsNews”]