If you’re struggling to pay your bills each month, you’re probably looking for that perfect business idea that will help supplement your income. Congratulations for taking the first step!
It all starts in the mind. Starting your own home business can give you the opportunity to make much needed extra cash. So, which business idea is worth considering? How can you pick the perfect business idea for you? Well, it all depends on how much money and time you’re willing to put in.
One thing that’s certain is that you’ll have to spare a few hours of your extra time to work on your business each week. This includes the time you’ll spend finding the perfect business ideas to suit you. The business you choose to start up from home has the potential to grow depending on the amount of time you put into it. And, if it works out well, it could potentially replace your current 9-5 job.
So, how do you find the right business for you?
1. Do what you know and love: This is the most important, if not only thing you have to consider to start to successful business. Start a business that revolves around your skills and expertise. This will help you avoid outside help that can eventually cost you. What’s more, you’ll enjoy running it.
2. Start on your own: Before you decide to get a partner or sell shares, build your brand and grow your business on your own.
3. Use social media: This is an inexpensive way to market your business. You easily gain exposure and interact with potential customers. So, start a website and a Facebook page and try to grow an audience. Also, build relationships with local media contacts.
4. Avoid unnecessary spending: This is the most important of the four. It can make or break your business. Not all expenses will be necessary. So, before you spend, ask yourself if it will help grow the business. If not, then you don’t need it.
If you need funding, check for organisations aimed at helping people to start their own businesses. You won’t know unless you try. So, get the ball rolling.
[Tweet “Finding The Perfect Business Idea. #Liferetreat_”]
VIP INVITE: BUSINESS MASTERCLASS: EVOLVE YOUR BUSINESS PERSPECTIVE DURING AND BEYOND COVID-19
Masterclass Overview: Brought to you by the PBF & Life Retreat
As part of the measures put in place to support businesses during COVID-19 lockdown, this Business Masterclass is an intervention to help your business begin to mindfully navigate the path through the COVID-19 crisis to the next or new normal.
The Coronavirus is not only a health crisis of immense proportion; it is also an imminent restructuring of the global economic order which will have a great impact on most businesses.
The battle against COVID-19 is one that business leaders today must win if we are to find an economically and socially viable path to the next normal. Safeguarding our lives and our livelihoods is the imperative of our time which emphasizes the urgency of solving now for the virus and the economy.
The Masterclass is designed to help businesses focus on 4 areas to help organize your thinking in order to evolve your business perspective during and beyond COVID-19.
Sasha Muller: Progressive Business Forum Convenor
Presented by Siphokazi Kwakweni & Trish Tayor: Life Retreat
The 4 focus areas are as follows:
1. Business beyond COVID-19 – The New Normal
2. Business Wellness – Saving Lives and
3. Human Resources Solutions during and beyond
4. Mindfulness, Resilience and Stress Management
during and beyond COVID-19
In this Masterclass, the panel of speakers will share different perspectives on how business can take on both spheres (lives and livelihoods) of action, right away; emphasizing areas in which executives should be concentrating their thoughts and attention.
Our panel consists of:
Director of Bongani Khayile Attorneys
Dr Carmen James
Integrative Medical Doctor, Speaker, Writer and certified Health and Wellness Coach
Director of Leaho Growth Consulting, HR Professional and Skills development
Founder and Programme Developer for Entrepassion
JOIN US AND OUR PANEL OF SPEAKERS FOR AN INTERACTIVE DISCUSSION ON HOW TO EVOLVE YOUR BUSINESS PERSPECTIVE DURING AND BEYOND COVID-19.
11 June, 12;00 pm SA Time
START A CBD OIL BUSINESS: Click Here To View Products https://lifestyleshoponline.co.za/search?q=cbd
START A SAN-O-TIZER BUSINESS: Click Here To View Products https://lifestyleshoponline.co.za/search?q=san
If you would like to begin either of the above Businesses you are welcome to purchase products from us at WHOLESALE PRICES & Resell them at Retail Prices with a very good Mark-Up/ Profit Margin
Email us on email@example.com