Last night we had our ladies movie club & dinner, and what a joy to catch up with amazing friends. My sister had a sleep over, and we had a good catch up over coffee this morning. Sisters are the best. We then went down to the beach. It was so beautiful, with a moderate temperature, and no wind, and blue skies. We were so inspired,and ran further than we usually do. Yay, we are getting fitter, and it is so great running with the awesome mountains in view. When we had finished running, we had a quick dip in the sea. I am not fond of cold water, and when our youngest son was about 10 years old, I had a swim in the sea with him, and he said to me “you see Mom, Moms can swim. But, I do know the benefits of sea water, and once I am in, I love it. We came home, and I broke my 3 day Skinny Juice detox, with a fresh fruit platter. Life is good.
Please, remember to wear sunblock: blog.blog.liferetreat.co.za/shop/skin-care/sun-care-lotion-spf36
The benefits of sea water are
– It clears our sinuses, preventing sinus headaches
– The salt bleaches our hair, giving us natural highlights.
– It exfoliates our face and body skin.
– It helps to eliminate cellulite.
– The magnesium in sea water help relax our muscles, induce sleep & reduce stress
– Salt is an excellent cleansing agent.
– It helps to heal wounds.
– Salt helps get rid of built up chemicals in our hair.
– Swimming makes us fitter.
– Being in nature, balances our minds, bodies and souls.
Finally walking barefoot on the beach, grounds us, and exfoliates our feet. There are many other benefits to walking barefoot, and I highly recommend doing this regularly.
We have the perfect alternative for people that don’t live near the sea. Try our dead sea products, and make a beach in your bathroom.