This week has been about hemp. And today, we tell you how to make a hemp seed oil dressing. After all, a salad is not a salad without dressing.
Hemp seed oil is great to use especially in salad dressings. This is because, it’s got such a robust flavor and can’t be heated or used as a cooking oil. Before I give you this easy recipe, lets take a look at some of it’s benefits.
Beyond flavor Hemp seed oil is a nutritional powerhouse
- Helps Maintain a Hormonal Balance
- Regenerates and Energizes The Skin’s Protective Layer
- Is Great For Vegetarians: Has the right balance of omega-3 and omega-6 fatty acids
- Helps Lower Cholesterol
- Is Good For Diabetics: The nutrients present in it can help moderate blood sugar levels.
- Can Help Prevent Psoriasis
- Boosts Your Immunity
- Helps Prevent Demyelination Of Nervous System:
- Helps Prevent Varicose Veins
There is good money to be made in selling ‘medical marijuana’ and many of the producers are the marijuana dealers who are making the cannabis products in their kitchen following recommendations they have seen on the Internet, the ‘dealers turned healers’. Rick Simpson is the layperson who has gone out of his way to make the information available everywhere. Check him out on YouTube. The problem is that the quality of these products varies and some dealers are taking short cuts and using chemicals to extract oil which may be toxic.
Here’s a simple way to whip up a Hemp Seed Oil Dressing.
Hemp Seed Oil Dressing
3 Tbsp hemp seed oil
3 Tbsp extra virgin olive oil
4 Tbsp balsamic vinegar
1 Tbsp origanum
½ Tbsp basil
Salt & pepper to taste
Mix well and pour over salad. Enjoy your homemade hemp salad dressing!
[Tweet “Recipe Of The Week – Hemp Seed Oil Dressing.@liferetreat_”]